Position: Machine Operator (shift technician)
- Bachelor or higher degree at technological science, department of Engineering - Automation - Electrical
- No military obligations
- English language certificate
- Addtional experience in the specific field is well appreciated
- Responsible, creative and the ability to work on various shifts
- Operation of injection machinery (fitting mold, machine configuration, production monitoring).
- Observing automation machinery.
- Information and reference to the shift change of the next shift operator.
- Work in accordance with the requirements of the company's quality assurance system.
- Additional education for the workers.
- Work under excellent conditions.
- Competitive salary.